• Front and back carry
• From 7kg - 20kg (15 - 45 lbs)
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg + / 8lbs +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and Design in EU in a our own manufacturing facility
• Panel: 39 cm (15.5") tall & 37 cm (14.5") wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm (8") length
• Weight of the carrier 0.80 kg (2 lbs)
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier is hand made in our own factory in Poland. We do not outsource manufacturing of the products, therefore we have a full control on the quality of everything we make. We do not use assembly lines! Each product is truly made by hand by one person from the beginning to the end. Our seamstresses are getting paid hourly, as we want them to work relaxed and we want to prevent defected products, which could occur with time pressure.
Each carrier is inspected by our quality assurance manager before packing in the box and shipping.
It is one of the simplest carriers in the market. We want everyone to intuitively be able to put the carrier on and enjoy the benefits of wearing a baby.
We love baby wearing and all it has to offer. It’s practical for the parent, it has amazing benefits for the baby and it feels so good to have your baby snuggle in close!
Babywearing isn't a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts.
We do not support criticism and looking down for parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision and the best choice for his baby.
Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please.
Every one of you means so much to us.
Where are the carriers manufactured?
Tula carriers are manufactured in Poland and Mexico. Our carriers are manufactured with materials produced in EU or the USA. Our frame is sewn from 100% cotton, which has the Certificate of Oko-Tex Standard 100
Can I wear baby facing forward (away from the body)?
No. Our carriers are designed to be worn only in most natural and ergonomic position for the baby, which is facing towards the parents, either on the front or back carry position.
Are Tula carriers machine washable?
Yes. However, we encourage regular maintenance by using a soft cloth, soap and warm water. For machine washes, use cold water with mild detergent. Dry in the open air. (Do not machine wash too often).
Can I breast feed while my child is in the carrier?
Yes! Adjust the carrier so that you and your baby are comfortable.
Can I use this carrier for my baby under 7kg?
We recommend that you use Tula carrier with an infant insert for babies under 7kg. The most optimal way of wearing infants is a wrap.